Coffin Dust - Ancient Rites of Buried Evil EP

Listen guys, I need you to send me more stuff like Coffin Dust'sAncient Rites of Buried Evil EP. I very much enjoy ripping crossover death metal from Philadelphia, PA, particularly when it has tons of catchy hooks, deep burbly vocals, and a meaty production job. Picture, if you will, a slightly less splattery take on the efforts of bands like GhoulExhumed, and Impaled, with a willingness to snap into thrashy breaks or skull-crushing grooves at the drop of a hat. Basically, if it sounds like it could have been released on Razorback Records back in the mid-2000's, I'm pretty much totally down with it.

It's incredibly rare that I actually want to hear MORE from some new band that I've never heard of, but I'm already chomping at the bit for a full length. Check em' out via bandcamp or mediafire or whatever. 

Tracklist:
1. March of the Machete Militia 
2. The Carving 
3. Out of My Skull 
4. Batphomet 
5. Desecration and Butchery Through Hatred 

1 comment:

  1. this article is very nice. thanks for this . I will come back soon. my website is a educational website about jasa pelet. I think u can learn a lot from this.. Jasa Pelet Murah Mahar Setelah Berhasil | Dukun Pelet Tanpa Mahar | Jasa Santet Murah

    ReplyDelete